Friday, April 6, 2012

So call me, maybe?




Its the song that has been dominating Itunes and the radio, but it was only recently that I found this "music video" on Carlos Pena's (Big time Rush Dude) Youtube channel. The video features Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale, Samantha Droke, The other BTR guys, and other friends of theirs. The video is full of shades, mustaches, and swagger. Here are some thoughts on this video.

1. Justin Bieber has like one dance move. No thats a lie I've seen Never say Never and he has tons, so this just means he was being lazy.
2. Celebrities really are just like us. They just sit around making music videos. Which is what I do as well. So does this make me one of them? 
3. They have great taste in books. They held up the Hunger Games people. 
4. They are super violent. They push each other so much!

What did you think of the video?



13 comments:

  1. I really love your blog!
    Keep posting dear!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, makes my saturday morning!
    And agree with you that they are just like us, having a great silly time with friends!
    your posts are always so interesting and fun!
    ~ love ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post & lovely blog.

    xoxo
    http://qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! this video makes me smile:D xoxo

    http://julyets.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this post. You have great blog!

    new post-sugarlips♥mfashionfreak

    Happy Easter and thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better and Better ideas and style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the video...it's so much fun and it makes them seem more like real people! Thanks for showing some love on my blog :).


    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morgan,

    The comment you have made on my site brings warmth to my heart. It shows me that I am using my God given talent to inspire others. I thank God for people like you who seek the good in others. With that said, I wish you great blessings and prosperity, for you have a heart of lilies. God Bless.

    Ps. If you every need anything feel free to contact me. My email is posted on my site.


    Steven B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is a fun song!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog <3 girl, your picture is so stunning! you are so beautiful!! love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice video :P
    You're right about Justin Bieber! : he has been very very lazy ....


    xoxo ♥
    from: http://Patchwork-of-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha that is too funny!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this song!!

    www.liveyoungabroad.com

    ReplyDelete