Monday, January 21, 2013

James Dean

 Dress & Shirt-Forever 21, Socks-Dillards, Mary Janes-Vince Camuto, Sunnies-Micheal Kors

I don't know when or where it started, but for a very long time, I have had an obsession with James Dean. I have a life sized card board cutout of him in my room, and Giant is one of my favorite movies. I guess I thought it would be a faze but it really isn't. He was the coolest cat that ever lived if you ask me, So when I am constantly seeing James Dean T's at Forever 21 I have to physically keep myself from pouncing on every single one of them, but the one above I couldn't leave the store without, I mean look at him





2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I love the purple with it. That color is just bomb. Lookin good girl!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve that purple color!


    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete