As I have stated many times before Fall is my absolute favorite season. It's a non-stop Ed Sheeran Pandora fest, It's an excuse to bake every weekend, and I love knowing the holidays are just around the corner. I realize the first official day of Fall was in September but it only started to feel like it these last couple of days, so forgive my belated post. Here is a list of things I'm planning on doing this season.
1. Plan and execute a successful Game Night with my Friends
2. Learn how to make an Apple Crisp
3. Keep my room/closet consistently clean for both Fall & Winter.
4. Find the perfect Hot Coco recipe.
5. Schedule and purchase Christmas presents early this year.
6. Discover the perfect nightly tea.
7. Film a family music video over Thanksgiving.
What's on your to-do list this fall?