Monday, March 24, 2014

8 Times I Wanted To Punch Marnie (From Girls) In the Face


Marnie Michaels might be the worst character on television at the moment. In the wake of the Season 3 Finale of Girls I decided to share 8 times I wanted to punch her in the face.

1. When she tried to convince us she was "Okay"



2. When she ruined the moment we had been waiting for, for 3 seasons.



3. When she decided not to care at the wedding.




4. When she complained about her life (I found many a gif for this)



5. When she decided to take on Kanye



6. When she lied to everyone, including herself.



7.When she made that horrendous music video.



8. The time she made this face.





I think its safe to say that Marnie Michaels is officially the worst.
You tell her Shosh!




No comments:

Post a Comment