Friday, March 7, 2014

Celebrity Break-Ups I'm Still Coping With




Winona Ryder + Johnny Depp

"i’d die for her. i love her so much. i don’t know what i would do without her. she’s going through a lot right now. i wish i could just kiss away the pain, make it go away, stop it, kill it! if she, you know, (gets teary eyed) i don’t know what i would do. i’d kill myself. i love that girl. i love her. i love her almost more than i love myself" - johnny depp on winona ryder (1989)

"i can’t get him out of my head! it’s like i’m always seeing his image in my head. my life has changed for the better since i’m with johnny. he’s so amazing!" - winona ryder on johnny depp (1989)

OMG. What even. 




Rachel Mcadams + Ryan Gosling

I mean, God bless "The Notebook", it introduced me to one of the great loves (Rachel McAdams) of my life. But, people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that.

I just likeI can't.




Amy Poehler + Will Arnett

Amy: "He makes me feel very safe. You can have a lot of adventures if you have someone by your side."

Ugh. Just Stop


Miley Cyrus + Liam Hemsworth

“We started filming and at one point the chemistry was kind of awkward… I liked him a little bit, he liked me a little bit, but it was awkward,” Miley explained. “Then I was like, ‘OK, just fake it. Please, just pretend you like me,’ and he was like, ‘I don’t have to pretend. I really do like you.’ ‘OK, you’re going to be my boyfriend? Cool.’ I was like, ‘Good.’ And we’ve been together for 10 months now and I’m really happy.” -- Miley Cyrus on falling with Liam Hemsworth on set

Um..ok :(


Jude Law + Sienna Miller

It ended pretty badly but I mean..did you see Alfie?

Beautiful humans..ya know?


Nina Dobrev + Ian Somerholder

"Nina Dobrev makes my job easy, its hard not to melt when she looks at you with those doe eyes."


oh…C'MON!




It was over as soon as it began. I mean, I didn't even get to enjoy it. I think I miss the outfits she wore during the relationship the most.


LET ME KNOW…DID I FORGET ANYONE?!?

1 comment: